Better Decision-Making with Reliable People Counting
In public areas, such as museums and libraries, there is great need for counting the visitors. You learn which days are the most visited; how many visitors there were and when they came. Do you want to know when the maximum limit is reached? Or differentiate children from adults?
All this and more is made possible by our analysis tool ViaWeb.
Analyse the Traffic for Squares, Parks and Gathering Points
Challenge the competition from major trading areas outside the city by counting the number of visitors on popular shopping streets. Get reliable data for urban planning, reconstruction and activities aiming to strengthen the city centres.
Use the statistics to adjust surveillance, cleaning and time tables for public transportation.
Why People Counting?
- Optimal basis for rent assessments
- Evaluate which activities have the greatest impact
- Optimise heating and ventilation
- Proper conditions for traffic planning
- Ease staffing
- Better decision-making to strengthen the city centres
- Knowledge of the traffic during the day